Rabu, 11 Juli 2012

Worked like a charm

Metra 72 8104 Speaker Connector Vehicles

Metra 72 8104 Speaker Connector Vehicles

These are 5.25 or 5-1/4's in size if I remember correctly!

I bought these speakers to go in my dad's 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix since the original ones had blown, quit working or the connections were terrible but these made a huge difference in the way the radio sounds. Once again, you can hear the songs all in the car rather than having to turn the volume way up to hear the radio and then not be able to hear anything else!

Left this out of my other reviews but these speakers are for the front and will fit the doors fine with no issues. The 6x9's I bought and reviewed are for the rear! Make sure you are ready to solder the connections when you install these so that you will have a perfect connection. Also, go online and find you a wiring diagram for your car so that you will know what is the + and - color cable your car uses from the factory..

Get your Metra 72 8104 Speaker Connector Vehicles Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Works like a charm for my Toyota Fj Cruiser. Simply, crimp and plug and play. Simple as that. Don't pay attention to the words on the wires, you can use it for rear speakers, dash speakers, door speakers. Left or right it does not make a difference. Cheers!

    I also bought a pair for the dash speaker install. It does not fit for FJ Cruiser 2007 dash speakers. Only fits for the door speaker.

    BalasHapus
  2. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to connect an aftermarket speaker to their factory Toyota harness. It made installation a breeze in my wife's Highlander. No crimping or soldering. Simple plug and play.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought two pairs of these to replace the factory speakers in a 2000 Elantra but they only worked for the front door speakers. For the rear deck speakers I had to purchase Metra 72-9301 Speaker Connector for Select Toyota/Mitsubishi Vehicles. Aside from that they work perfect.

    BalasHapus
  4. Read in other forums that it should work for 2008+ imprezas even though it says toyota. Bought to try it out.
    Very happy to report that it fits perfectly into the factory speaker harness. The fit is snug and feels sturdy.
    The wire connectors directly fit to aftermarket speakers. They have different sized connector for positive and negative wire.
    Minimum hassle install.
    Material feels good quality and wire thickness is decent.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is a MUST if you're installing aftermarket speakers in your car.

    I installed this on my 2012 Subaru WRX. You need this unless you wanna be cheap and cut your factory wires, save yourself the future headache and just fork over the couple bucks.

    BalasHapus
  6. Perfect fit for the Subaru WRX 2013. Beats the heck out of cutting in to the stock speaker harness. Works great!

    BalasHapus
  7. I used these to install 6.5" speakers in the door of a 2008 Toyota Tundra. They work perfectly and were an exact fit.

    BalasHapus
  8. On the packaging my 2011 Tacoma was not listed but I figured I would try it anyways, It worked beautifully and saved me a lot of time. I definitely would recommend this; no splicing, soldering, or crimping required.

    BalasHapus
  9. Simple product, that worked just like it should. Perfect fit for my Subaru 2013 Impreza. If you use Polk Speakers, you won't even have to make a custom hole as the bracket that is included fits perfectly.

    BalasHapus