Kamis, 05 Juli 2012

Fully functional

IPhone converter adapter iphone ipad4

IPhone converter adapter iphone ipad4

I am upgrading from a sony str dh520 which is now in my bedroom because i wanted to try a .2 setup. I have a bic america f12 and a polk audio psw 505 with sony speakers from different hi fi systems and all these are powered by this reciever. the str dh520 was loud, consideering i had it at a constant volume 12 with only the f12 connected and it shook the house.......neighbours had beun to complain! The str dh740 is not necessarily loud but the sound quality is excellent. I have to pump it up to around volume 26 o get descent sound out of it but the quality of the sound is true surround sound. I love it. the on screen menu for the amp is a bonus too and the remote is easy to use. i like that this has the auto calibration mic but remember to reset the front speakers to small size so as to get lfe output from both subs. This is an inexpensive 7.2 system and i would recommend it to anyone out in the market for a good av reciever. the Sony STR-DA5800ES 9.2 is my next purchase, hopefully in a few years

Get your IPhone converter adapter iphone ipad4 Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I bought 2 of these and they work great for charging the iPhone 5. The 1st 2 I've ordered came in with scratched and one had a small crack but still seems to work. The sell soon after contacted me and apologized. The seller is sending out 2 new adapters to replace the ones I have. I give this product and the seller 5 stars!!!!!!. Very few sellers offer this kind of service, this seller certainly does.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this unit to be able to use my existing 3' (Apple) and 10' (3rd party) cords equipped with thirty pin connectors with more ease and accessibility. It does that, and does it admirably. I have an Incipio case on my iPhone 5 and there are no issues with fit or tolerances. I can't speak for any other uses, so take the review with a grain of salt. If you're buying it to charge your lightning equipped devices with the antiquated 30 pin connector, you should be just fine.

    BalasHapus
  3. For something so inexpensive i was not too sure if it would work or not. Works just fine with iPad Mini and iPhone 5.
    Great price.

    BalasHapus
  4. Excellent product! The converter arrived super fast. I was skeptical about it being able to charge my phone, but it worked perfectly! I tried it as soon as it arrived in the mail. I will definitely recommend them again!!! Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  5. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Would buy it again without any hesitation. Does the job for its intended purpose.

    BalasHapus
  6. I was hesitant to buy idevice connectors from another company than Apple, but I've had no problems with this connector.

    I tested this out for my iPad 4th gen. I plugged it into a 30pin and it fits snugly. Which is what I want... I hate when plugs are loose and susceptible to getting snapped off. It works both on an iphone 4 charging cable connected to the wall socket, and when connected to my iMac through USB. Both times it charged, and it had a data connection visible in Itunes on the imac. Perfect.

    This product is a nice balance between quality and price. Id recommend.

    BalasHapus
  7. I bought two of these, being optimistic that they would work as designed, and I was not disappointed. If I could make any suggestion on this, it would be to make the top where the lightning interface is located narrower to allow for insertion while in a case.

    BalasHapus
  8. Attended to my expecttions. It is a good products, i recomend. It work well, as announced And also a cheio price.

    BalasHapus
  9. Great product @ a great price. Forget Apple's price tag. Works well w/ the iPhone 5. Couldn't ask for a better deal. Thx : )

    BalasHapus