Rabu, 18 Juli 2012

Hits hard!

Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000 Watt Amplifier

Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000 Watt Amplifier

I attached this amp to my box about 2 yrs ago. Bad move. Knocked two diodes loose. Easy fix tho, but when I took the motherboard out to fix them, I noticed something that u will never find on another brand amp. All the people at rockford who had something to do with this amp have their intials/nicknames/custom images on the motherboard. I never knew. This equals pride in one's workmanship and it SHOWS. I mean u wouldn't bring a prospect into the club unless u knew the dude was ligit cuz ur name is on him. This amp is mean. Hands down. One of, if not the best in it's class. I'm rocking 2 12'' Pioneer 3500 watt DVC's which require 1000 watts a piece to break in. Wired to 1 ohm. Not a problem. Underrated is an underrated term for this amp. More like lies. I get about a thousand watts at 2/3 gain. U will need a 150 amp fuse. 100 amp fuses pop like bubbles. I can bump this amp ALL DAY LONG and it does not fail. Gets warm, not hot. I've tried to heat it up. Couldn't do it. The amp is the truth, no, the gospel. Anyone who tells u different is lying. If ur serious about what u put in ur car, this amp is a perfect pick. I will see if i can post a pic of the motherboard with the rofo employees' marks. -- pics posted.

Get your Rockford Fosgate Punch 1000 Watt Amplifier Now!

7 komentar:

  1. i have 1000 watt speakers with 2 ohms. what kind of amp will maximize my speakers potential without destroying them? would kind of effect would occur if i use a smaller amp or larger amp? should i get a 1000 watt amp or would a 250 watt amp be sufficient? should the ohms on the amp be the same, more, or less than the speakers? please help. please and thank you

    BalasHapus
  2. more specifically for 2 12'' alpine type R's and if you could reccomd one amp that would work for both subs that would be pretty great too (pricing under $500 or a bit over)

    BalasHapus
  3. I have 2, 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch subwoofers with 500 watt rms. I have heard i should find a amp that puts out 1000 but i dont know if that is 100% correct. Anyone out there know a good amp and what wattage it should use? Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  4. I have a small Rockford Punch 55.2 (110 watts bridged 4 ohm) and a Rockford Punch Power DVC ratted 1000 wtts RMS and 2000 peak. Can i parrallel it to 2 ohm to get the maximum power?

    BalasHapus
  5. Give me some options if possible and links. Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  6. i have two new rockford fosgate Punch p2 12inch (2011 model)subwoofers in my gmc jimmySUV, and the store i purchased them from said that i would need a 1000 watt amp since the subs peak at 800 watts a piece. right now i have a 300watt amp. basically i want to know how good the amp is and how much louder would it be??

    BalasHapus
  7. I own a 1990 Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab truck and I'm trying to figure out what a good sound would be for it. I would prefer it to have a lot of bass for loudness but i would like to be able to hear the words. And by a system, i mean that i need a head unit, regular dash speakers, cab corner speakers, tweeters, and subs along with amplifier. Any input would be appreciated. Thank You

    BalasHapus