Minggu, 29 Juli 2012

Worked 100% as stated

Scosche GM13SR Select Replacement Interface

Scosche GM13SR Select Replacement Interface

I've had this IMP 170 for my iPhone4 for some time now. It is amazing! The battery last all day for me. I surf the web. I text to friends and family, and I make calls from before sunrise till late at night. I never need to recharge my iPhone during that time. If I need to hook up to iTunes, I can do it with the case still on it. No need to remove the iPhone from the NewTrent case to recharge or sync with iTunes.
The fit and finsh are smooth and the design of the case makes the iPhone cradle in one's hands much as the previous iPhones do without a case or cover.
That's not much to using it, either. I charged the NewTrent IMP 170 by itself until it was fully charged (four solid blue lights), as well as my iPhone before using the case the first time. The case snaps apart and the iPhone smoothly slips in and attaches to the bottom portion. The top portion then slids over the top of the iPhone and snaps into place. That's it. All done.

I'm told that NewTrent put a newer type of battery in this latest model to give it longer life. It seems to be doing that job just fine.

Of course, each individual will have their own results with the NewTrent case. That's to be expected. But, I highly recommend this NewTrent case to any iPhone4 user.

Get your Scosche GM13SR Select Replacement Interface Now!

5 komentar:

  1. This is an expensive item, yet I had to have it order to install an upgraded, after-market, HD radio into my 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT. Luckily, the company had a "used" one that was advertised on Amazon, which I believe was about one-third off. When I received it, I;d never have known it was used. It installed and made my radio run perfectly! So I am grateful to the company, and to Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  2. This normally sells for around 80 bucks or so. I bought it for like 10, which is what a normal wiring harness costs. Easy to install, just follow the colors and the instructions. Works perfect on my 2010 Cobalt.

    BalasHapus
  3. Works great in 2008 HHR, made install of double din radio a breeze. Needed a little triming behind radio to fit the giant box behind it, but all is well.

    BalasHapus
  4. This item is exactly what i wanted and needed it is in good shape and the quality for used is awesome it is already installed in my car and in perfect working order

    BalasHapus