Minggu, 08 Juli 2012

Got this for a steal!

PLMRKT12BK In Dash Marine Tuning Reader

PLMRKT12BK In Dash Marine Tuning Reader

The outside quality is adequate. The sound is full and balanced with a wide range. I didn't expect that the lows could be so strong and deep from such a tiny closed aluminum box (still cool with running for a long time, say one hour from my impression) costing only about $25 with shipping and handling charges. It's a miracle! When the volume is up to 2/3, there is still no discernable distortion. The 3.5mm input jack is extremely convenient for you to connect almost every audio source.

The only weakness to date is that there is a noise (not big though) when I shut down the power, even if I turn down the volume to zero.

In a word, this product is almost perfect for its purpose, especially when you take its size and price into account. If you need a simple and compact stereo, buy it ASAP, since the price could go up soon, and since you'll be most likely impressed.

Get your PLMRKT12BK In Dash Marine Tuning Reader Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Christmas gift. Not installed yet but looks nice. Still need to get a waterproof box though. Electronics are still vulnerable

    BalasHapus
  2. I just ordered this about a month or two ago to replace our stereo in our boat. It was super easy to install. The sound and the speakers are amazing. We will be jammin this summer out on the lake. cant wait til its warm enough. The only problem i had installing it was that my dash was curved. so i just made my own mount for it.

    BalasHapus
  3. the product is excelent they have excelent quality i will be a returning customer in the futured thanks the shiping was fast

    BalasHapus
  4. only paid 31$ with an amazon warehouse deal and love these speakers and radio. Install was easy and Im amazed at the sound quality/bass output of these speakers on my boat. For the money... if these even last a year it is well worth it.

    BalasHapus
  5. This radio works and sounds great! Very easy to install! Quality of sound is much better than the factory radio that was in my boat.

    BalasHapus
  6. I really like this so far with my golf cart. i cant use the speakers and i kinda knew i couldnt because they need a box so bought some other speakers and might put these in my car or something. the radio works really well and having it in a golf cart we dont do much on the black top so it was pointless to get a cd player plus i dont buy cds anymore and use my iphone and it has a little usb spot that i can use for my itunes!

    BalasHapus
  7. Radio is clear and sounds great. Price was awesome compared to others. Easy to use and love the remote feature.

    BalasHapus
  8. I will admit the radio is light and makes it fill cheep, but this is a very good rsdio for the money and I will buy anouther one when needed

    BalasHapus
  9. Great so far. Still checking out more of the features. I bought this for my son. He really likes it.

    BalasHapus