Sabtu, 01 September 2012

The price is right

Walkman Connecting Pack Model CPA 9C

Walkman Connecting Pack Model CPA 9C

I have used the FM modulators-not useless, but close. Continual fussing with them is a real pain and sound quality is poor to fair. Tried several cassette adaptors--If I hit a bump with one the left had side of the stereo would go out. Then I'd have to eject it and push it back in to get both channels working again. One adaptor my tape player didn't like and would try to switch from side to side-autoreversing direction because the deck thought the "tape" was over. My old Sony cassette adaptor have the manual adjust thing to eliminate cross talk which was more fussing that made it not worth it. This new cassette adaptor from Sony has worked perfect--no more cross talk, no more losing a channel when I hit a bump, no more of my deck thinking the "tape" is over. It does really seem to be self-adjusting. I wish there was a better solution for me to use my iPod in the car like the new adaptor that BMW sells. It would be great have it hard wired directly into the stereo and safely stored in my glove box able to control it from the head unit. Until that solution comes, this is a very cheap and surprisingly decent alternative.

Get your Walkman Connecting Pack Model CPA 9C Now!

1 komentar: