Selasa, 11 September 2012

Good Sound

Kicker 11ds68 Coaxil Speakers Pair

Kicker 11ds68 Coaxil Speakers Pair

I would definitely recommend Pioneer D series speakers. Im no audiophile, I actually stumbled upon the 6.75 inch component versions while buying a replacement door for my car from the junkyard, long story short, the front speakers were such a dramatic improvement over the craptastic sony xplodes I was using. (like i said Ive never been too into car stereos).

Anyway, the 6.75 inch D series sounded so good i had to replace the rear speakers as well. Pioneer says these are $100, (granted they arent exactly brand new models) but still for $45ish, (and about $15 that the junkyard ended up charging me for the OTHER front speaker set) my car stereo sounds amazing.

anycrap, Im no sound snob, but unless your dropping multiple hundreds of dollars on car speakers these are worth getting.

Get your Kicker 11ds68 Coaxil Speakers Pair Now!

9 komentar:

  1. These are excellent speakers for the price. So much better than the stock paper speakers they replaced. They are no subs, but still produce enough bass for a full size sedan at decent volume. They are very bright, and seem to lack a little bit in mid rage, but it is difficult to notice. Cymbals sound amazing. I am looking forward to pairing them with some DS65s in the front. They are a definite buy at this price point ($30-50).

    BalasHapus
  2. Came fast n sounds great big change from the stock ones. Everything is more clean now N came with everything to just put them right in were the old one were

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought these for my daughter's car. She likes them but my son loves them. When he is in the car, I can hear them coming close to the house. Good sound quality, good bass without having an amp. They have been installed for awhile now with no degrading quality of the sound and I am sure my daughter and son pt them through a workout. I plan on getting more for a different car.

    BalasHapus
  4. Ive put many different speakers in cars. Kickers work great and loud. They are a perfect upgrade. Easy to install.

    BalasHapus
  5. Well worth the money give a great combination of lows, mids, and highs. You will not be disappointed with these.

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought two pair along with a JVC receiver to replace the factory system in my 04 Taurus. The speakers sound fantastic. I've owned Pioneer, Alpine, and Infinity speakers in the past and would rate these Kickers among the best.

    BalasHapus
  7. I found these to be a great replacement speaker at a decent price. The bass was tight without the overhang sometimes found in lower end speakers. High end is decent, overall sound output is good considering the size of this speaker.

    BalasHapus
  8. These are great for a upgrade speaker. They install fast. and sound great. Will get more one day. Great buy!

    BalasHapus