Jumat, 14 September 2012

Great speakers!!!

MB Quart ONX116 2 WAY COAXIAL

MB Quart ONX116 2 WAY COAXIAL

Pretty nice speakers! They don't give you the mini spade connectors for the tweeters but its cool. Like everyone else said, they have a break in period and I was not tickled pink at first. After a week or two of jamming they sound super clear and I love them. Have them in the front of my 1995 ford ranger supercab 4x4. I mounted the tweets in the upper corners of the door panels so the would sound nice inside and when Im getting all drunk splitting wood in the backyard They point outside of the vehicle for an outside concert. I am disappointed in my 1 year old Kenwood head unit. Kenwood I found over the years got crappy on their equilization functions so I will switch back to Pioneer this year. I find that Pioneer for the car is the way to go! As for these speakers... just get them. They are cheap and sound crystal without an amp. They even have a rubber boot coating around the magnets which is something only the Germans would do. Just an extra thing that adds to the quality.

Get your MB Quart ONX116 2 WAY COAXIAL Now!

4 komentar:

  1. These speakers sound great. They are one of very few automotive coaxial speakers that have built-in crossovers. This reduces mid-range distortion and harshness. They provided very clear sound with solid bass. The mid-bass is a touch scooped, but not bad and can easily be corrected with EQ. To fit them in my 2003 Dakota I had to build some mounting rings from wood, but it was pretty simple.

    BalasHapus
  2. I've owned lots of high end Focal speakers and Polk Audio speakers, and these are definitely in the same league as those, especially for the price. I put these in the back of an 01' CR-V.

    BalasHapus
  3. These MB quart onx 116 6.5 inch, are great.

    Thunderous bass, crisp highs, very impressed, all in a 98 Toyota Camry, Factory radio and factory 6 disc changer.

    You will need 1/2 inch spacer for 98 Camry.
    Great speakers, this is my second car with MB quart.

    my 01 sable still rocks with the 5 x 7's

    you will not be disappointed with these onx line.

    ken

    BalasHapus