Sabtu, 15 September 2012

Mama Rocks!

Mama Blu ray Digital Copy UltraViolet

Mama Blu ray Digital Copy UltraViolet

Pretty nice speakers! They don't give you the mini spade connectors for the tweeters but its cool. Like everyone else said, they have a break in period and I was not tickled pink at first. After a week or two of jamming they sound super clear and I love them. Have them in the front of my 1995 ford ranger supercab 4x4. I mounted the tweets in the upper corners of the door panels so the would sound nice inside and when Im getting all drunk splitting wood in the backyard They point outside of the vehicle for an outside concert. I am disappointed in my 1 year old Kenwood head unit. Kenwood I found over the years got crappy on their equilization functions so I will switch back to Pioneer this year. I find that Pioneer for the car is the way to go! As for these speakers... just get them. They are cheap and sound crystal without an amp. They even have a rubber boot coating around the magnets which is something only the Germans would do. Just an extra thing that adds to the quality.

Get your Mama Blu ray Digital Copy UltraViolet Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I never want to watch a horror movie 2 times in a row, but this movie I wanted to watch it again and again. It has a great story, and some pretty freaky moments. "Mama" is based off of CGI, and personally I didnt find her all that frightening.On the other hand the two little girls in this movie are very horrifying when they are making the adjustment back to reality. I suggest this movie strongly to those who love a thriller with a solid story.

    BalasHapus
  2. Mama is a thriller and keeps you glued to the movie. It's not to long and it is in the great style of Del Torro! It's scary good!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Honestly as bad as most horror genre movies are these days I didn't think I would like this movie as much as I did. The story was great and you really didn't know what to expect. This is a movie you can actually get into with a real, emotional story.

    BalasHapus
  4. My favorite kinda horror movie. No cutting people to ribbons. No bloody mess. No torture. Just good clean evil. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I luva ghost story. This one reminds me of The Ring, or a little Messingers, or Darkness. And a good bit like The Woman In Black. Just plain eerie, especially the first half before you see more of what's spooking you. It gives you the willies. Not Willie Nelson . . . Although you may think, "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be haunted!" Which is what these little girls are. Good movie to watch on Halloween, although the kiddies won't want to go out for Tricks or Treats after watching it. They won't go to bed either. At least not ALONE . . .

    BalasHapus
  5. This is one of the scariest movies I have seen in a long time. Great story line. Acting was good...Loved just about everything about this movie. I haven't seen too many newer movies in years that I rave about...This is one of few. If you like scary, creepy movies, this is a must see!

    BalasHapus