Rabu, 26 September 2012

Best case for white iphone 5

MiniSuit Shape Case Apple iPhone

MiniSuit Shape Case Apple iPhone

I bought the Belkin AirCast to wireless stream iPhone music to my car stereo. It sounds great! BMW lets you connect via bluetooth for telephone calls, but streaming audio to the stereo was a pricey extra option. Belkin offers a great solution. I'm very impressed with the strong audio signal quality. Really, you can't tell if it is wired or wireless. It sounds the same! I was initially confused that it didn't auto-connect with my iPhone after disconnecting. I thought I had to go into settings>bluetooth and connect every time I got in the car. But now I see that all you have to do is tap the Belkin and it attempts to re-connect with the same phone it was last connected to. No downside here. The other concern I had was whether the Belkin would compete with the BMW bluetooth for taking phone calls. It doesn't. Both bluetooth connections are active at the same time. It goes to the car bluetooth for the phonecalls and seamlessly transfers back to playing music on the Belkin when the call is terminated. The power supply is great. It plugs into the lighter and offers a USB connector on top for also charging your iPhone. I highly recommend this gadget!

Get your MiniSuit Shape Case Apple iPhone Now!

8 komentar:

  1. great case. great price. great color. Protects my phone well but is minimum profile and does not make the phone bulky. i would recommend.

    BalasHapus
  2. A great case that offers protection without adding bulk or detracting from the iPhone 5 style. The volume controls and lock button are covered, and the case provides a lip to keep the touchscreen away from surfaces when placed facedown. Slides in and out of my pocket easily, yet the case provides grip for me and my Kensington windshield mount holder. For only $5, you can't go wrong. I wish they sold a pack with all the colors, so I could change them up.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have the clear on. And I must say my iphone 5 white looks crazy in this case. Trust me this is a must have. And it's only $5

    BalasHapus
  4. For $5 this is an awesome case. The funny thing is I ordered the smoke gray one and the pink one for my wife, but they were slightly different. They fit our phones differently. The volume control buttons were shaped differently. The pink one came with a little screen cleaner key chain fob, and the volume buttons are difficult to press. The gray one did not come with anything extra, but the volume buttons are easy to press.

    They must have re-done the factory tooling and there are slight variations between the different colors.

    Overall I'm very satisfied for the $5 I spent. If it was a $15-20 case, I would expect it to fit the phone a bit more snug. But it fits it okay and will not slip off. It takes a bit of work to get it on and off the phone.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great! Company accidentally sent me the wrong case, but their customer service team quickly solved the case issue. I am now a loyal customer.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a great case, slim and sleek. Fits in my pockets perfectly and still offers protection. Looks great too.

    BalasHapus
  7. Just plain awesome. this case has a great look to it while protecting the phone. I think this case actually works better than my otterbox.

    BalasHapus
  8. Low profile, clear colored case that shows off the beautiful lines of the iPhone 5, and with the perfect non-slip texture along the sides but still slips easily in and out of pockets without collecting lint. My biggest worry was if it was enough to really protect the iPhone, but so far I've dropped it twice on tile from waist-height and it did just fine. Yay!

    BalasHapus