Kamis, 20 September 2012

great sound for a portable speaker

Beats Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black

Beats Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black

I'll try and keep this short. I picked up my pill about a month ago at the exchange on base so it was about 20$ cheaper plus the 20% discount so I got mine for a steal. I went in with out any prior experiences listening to this, and let me tell you its jaw dropping. I was expecting a typical wireless speaker and was really blown away. I listen to a lot of dance/trance music through it and it holds its own. A lot of people don't mention the location they put the speaker when they listen to music, I always put mine elevated and in a corner (on top of my fridge) and it really helps radiate the sound. The bass for such a tiny speaker in impressive, the mids and highs are equally impresive. For loudness, I'll just say this. I work on airplanes and they are by no means quite, in my shop with the door open on hot days while airplanes are turning I cannot hear anything but my music. The price is high enough to give you second thoughts but let me assure you its totally worth it. I get about 6 hours out of my pill with music turned up about 80% while using bluetooth. My final words for this tiny beast are, WORTH IT!

Get your Beats Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I saw a commercial about that new labtop that comes with that new music program, and on the commercial was a black man wearing some kind of mask bobbing his head to the beat...i want to now the name of the laptop and a link to where i can purchase one.

    BalasHapus