Kamis, 13 September 2012

Awesome speakers for an awesome price

Quart Component Speakers Adjustable Attenuation

Quart Component Speakers Adjustable Attenuation

Pretty nice speakers! They don't give you the mini spade connectors for the tweeters but its cool. Like everyone else said, they have a break in period and I was not tickled pink at first. After a week or two of jamming they sound super clear and I love them. Have them in the front of my 1995 ford ranger supercab 4x4. I mounted the tweets in the upper corners of the door panels so the would sound nice inside and when Im getting all drunk splitting wood in the backyard They point outside of the vehicle for an outside concert. I am disappointed in my 1 year old Kenwood head unit. Kenwood I found over the years got crappy on their equilization functions so I will switch back to Pioneer this year. I find that Pioneer for the car is the way to go! As for these speakers... just get them. They are cheap and sound crystal without an amp. They even have a rubber boot coating around the magnets which is something only the Germans would do. Just an extra thing that adds to the quality.

Get your Quart Component Speakers Adjustable Attenuation Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Had them installed for several months now with just a head unit powering as front speakers in a pickup and they exceed my expectations, Seems to be a good quality product with above average sound for the price range.

    BalasHapus
  2. Onx 216 6.5 Components
    MB Quart is one brand I never owned but remember from back in the day.I know they are now under Maxxonics but took a shot on them based on some of the reviews.

    The Good:
    These speakers image really well to me. The widesphere tweeters disperse the sound in a way that that is not localized to the speaker and create a nice sound stage. Different instruments and sounds seem to be located in different places and to me it is really nice. The last set I had was the Polk Audio DB 6500 and while I did like them, there was an awful Ssssssssss sound from the tweeters whenever a vocal had a word that began with an s. These tweeters are not as harsh with no Sssssss and just image so good. The bass is good for components but I have two 8" subs so am am not sure how the bass would be stand alone. When playing with HPF settings you can tell the midbass is there.

    The Bad: To me the midrange could be a little better.

    Overall: This is not a top of the line MB Quart speaker and they are not perfect, but to me they sound really good for a set that cost $80.00 on Amazon.

    BalasHapus
  3. Purchased this MB Quart Onx 216 component system and all I can say is WOW!!! I installed this component system into a 2005 Mazda 6 GT replacing the factory Bose speakers and amp.I installed the MB Quart Onx 4.60 amp inwhich is 60 watts per 4 channels at 4ohms.This MB Quarts Onx 216 runs the speaker in series so the ohmage dropped to 2ohms.The MB Quart Onx 4.60 amp at 2 ohms is 120 watts per channel and let me tell ya at 1/3 the gain on this amp these speakers over power the whole car.The tweeters widesphere design images so well that even seated in the back seat they sound amazing.The widesphere design also disperses the sound so well that you can't even tell where the sound is coming from as it encompasses the whole car.The 6.5 inch drive hits hard,accurate,and delivers alot of bass for a speaker this size.I'm not talking mid bass I'm talking that I believe these drivers goes lower than the 40hz they specs out at on the MB Quarts website.My doors rattle to the point that my next purchase will be Dynomat to dampen them.I've listened to and have installed many car speakers and component system such as JL Audio,Polk,Focal,Alpine SPR series,Infinity Kapas,JBL,etc... and I feel that these MB Quarts blow them away in overall frequency response,imaging,Power(SPL) even though they are rate at 90db they seem more sensitive than that,and XMax as the 6.5 pushes plenty of air for its size.I also have just ordered the MB Quart Onx 5x7 co-axils from Amazon and am anxiously awaiting for their arrival to complete my system.I'm a self proclaimed audiophile and have run several audio competition test CD's on this system and it has yet to dissappoint me in any way...My total cost for this MB Quart Onx 216 component system,the MB Quart ONX 5x7's,and the MB Quart Onx 4.60 amp is under $300 dollars total and I'm listening to audiophile sound quality without breaking the bank...Amazon and MB Quart ROCK!!! Buy these speakers you will definitely not be disappointed!!!

    BalasHapus