Senin, 10 September 2012

Great little speakers

Pioneer TS D1002R 2 Way Speaker Watts

Pioneer TS D1002R 2 Way Speaker Watts

I would definitely recommend Pioneer D series speakers. Im no audiophile, I actually stumbled upon the 6.75 inch component versions while buying a replacement door for my car from the junkyard, long story short, the front speakers were such a dramatic improvement over the craptastic sony xplodes I was using. (like i said Ive never been too into car stereos).

Anyway, the 6.75 inch D series sounded so good i had to replace the rear speakers as well. Pioneer says these are $100, (granted they arent exactly brand new models) but still for $45ish, (and about $15 that the junkyard ended up charging me for the OTHER front speaker set) my car stereo sounds amazing.

anycrap, Im no sound snob, but unless your dropping multiple hundreds of dollars on car speakers these are worth getting.

Get your Pioneer TS D1002R 2 Way Speaker Watts Now!

1 komentar:

  1. Alright so i do like my music loud and my bass to kick :D I have 4 speakers not including the sub i want to install and no tweaters. It is a 2005 chevy silvarodo with stock speakers for the front are 6-1/2" and back are 4"x6". I have 2 new speakers in mind already, Kicker ks60 for the front and Polk Audio DXi460 for the back. I like rap and dubstep the most but maybe a little country too. Any opinions on the new speakers i want? and what else do i need ?

    BalasHapus