Minggu, 02 September 2012

An enormous album

Scream Dream Ted Nugent

Scream Dream Ted Nugent

Ted was at this point still putting out solid records but this one was perhaps a little rawer in sound style.
It rocks and has some typical rockin' ted songs. Ted's music here is far less slick than on 'state of shock' too. I have to agree that this is still ted at his peak a position he has not been at for a while. Still to dismiss his later stuff would be a mistake as there are plenty of great ted songs that he put out in the 31 years! since this one. In fact he's live in denver (july 12th, 2011) and there's a chance the classic nuger 'wango tango' will be played. Who knows but this is a must have for fans of ted's style of backwoods beerdrinkin metal or hard rock as you please. His later 80's stuff is more slick by far than this one. This is primal ted and the best one of his 1980's output.

Get your Scream Dream Ted Nugent Now!

6 komentar:

  1. hi, I'm 13 and I think I want to be a musician. I manly listen to bands like green day and sum 41. it seems people respect artists know a lot about the bands who made music history like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones so it would be helpful if I had a list of bands like that to do some research on, thanks.

    BalasHapus
  2. Just what you listen to and what your political affiliation is.

    BalasHapus
  3. My roommates and I are having a party tomorrow and there's been some discussion about the play list. My roommates only want to play what's popular: LMFAO, Drake, Kanye, dubstep, and a bunch of other nonsense. I on the other hand only listen to oldies, especially disco, but completely understand that kids at a party are going to want to hear the dribble that's coming out today. That's fine, but I'd like to sneak a few of my songs in that they might also appreciate. Problem is, I don't listen to today's music at all, so I don't know what songs I should pick... Any help?

    BalasHapus
  4. My little sister is starting to show interest in classic rock. Which is great! But it breaks my heart when she says Foreigner is stupid or that Mötley Crüe's "Home Sweet Home" is boring. How can I direct her down the path of good music? She is 12 and loves pop and Taylor Swift and every new boyband.

    BalasHapus
  5. My friends and I have to make a music video for school and we need a good song. We need a funny song that could be made into a great music video. For example, Last year some kids did "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and some kids did "Kings and Queens." Any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  6. I love to listen to music while I clean my room. I'm going to be burning a cd with songs that will keep me motivated. But I have no idea what I should put on the cd. Any ideas? As far as my taste in music goes, I'm a heavy metal/hard rock kind of girl. I also like classic rock as well. But I absolutely CAN'T STAND rap, or the 'top 40' singers who are on all the popular stations. They all sound the same to me. And also, I'm a HUGE SUCKER for some good piano. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!

    BalasHapus