Sabtu, 24 November 2012

Works great on 2005 Camry LE with JBL system

KTP 445U Alpine 4 Channel 4 Ohms Amplifier

KTP 445U Alpine 4 Channel 4 Ohms Amplifier

I am not easily impressed heck it takes alot just to achieve a satisfactory standard in my book. That said this product has impressed the hell out of me. The form and fit, quality of materials and value are rare in todays marketplace. I mean Yes you can find quality but seldom do you find it at this price point I paid 8 bucks! Hell I may order another one just for kicks I am so happy with the product and price. I have a black iPhone 4s 32 gig and unlike some of the others I have had no flash/picture quality issues while using this case and I took a ton of them in various lighting just to ensure I did not (like I said I'm picky) I dont know what the others are experiencing or why all I can say is I dont have any problems taking pics with this case on my 4s. Feels good in the hands provides a solid grip but still slides in the pocket. BUY THIS CASE!

Pros: Everything I have already stated + the warm feeling of a good deal

Cons: very minor but the rubber does attract a tiny bit of lint which is easily wiped off with a micro fiber.

Get your KTP 445U Alpine 4 Channel 4 Ohms Amplifier Now!

9 komentar:

  1. this amp. is great, compact can go behind radio, sounds great. Would recommend this amp to any one., it's great

    BalasHapus
  2. This was perfect for the price i wanted extra power but didnt want to run any wires or spend a lot of money. Right away i noticed double the power that i had before for example my radio goes up to 35 and as soon as i get to 15 its already loud. I have it bridged sending my front speakers 100 watts and running my stock rears off the head unit and man the sound quality is just amazing. Everybody that gets in my car thinks "wow i really need to get my hands on the head unit you have" little do they know inside of the dash behind the radio im packing this ktp-445u.

    BalasHapus
  3. This tiny little amp is wonderful for upgrading the sound of a head unit and not taking up any space. I was able to install this under a dash panel. I connected and Alpine head unit. I had to turn the gain all the way down as the increase in sound was astounding. I don't think you can go wrong with this product. It is great for simply increasing the power to your full range speakers.

    BalasHapus
  4. I replaced the sound system that came with my Toyota with Infinity speakers and a Kenwood receiver. This amp really pumps up the sound and the quality is fantastic.

    BalasHapus
  5. This item works well and paid for itself in no time. Well built and easy to install/assemble. Good investment and the sky is not blue.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a great amp for my Camry. I put in a New JVC DVD stereo than added this Amp and got great results. If you have the JBL factory amp. make sure you get the Metra 70-1761 harness from Amazon or Crutchfield.com to bypass that JBL Amp. Then plug it in the car harness that is just below the stereo, that will bypass the JBL Amp.

    BalasHapus
  7. I paired this amp with an alpine head unit and what a great combo. It sounds so much cleaner and powerful worth it upgrade.

    BalasHapus
  8. The Alpine KTP-445U is a great amp hands down!! It was easy to install, I have experience installing amps so it was probably easier for me than if you have never done an amp before. First thing I love is you don't need an amp installation kit as this unit uses the factory or after market power wires which saves time and money on the installation. Your options for mounting are increased because of it's compact size. This amp sounds great... replaced a stock factory amp that had failed and the quality was even better than what the car had come with and it saved him $800 over what the dealer wanted to put an inferior stock amp back in the car.

    BalasHapus