Sabtu, 17 November 2012

Simply Amazing! State of the art!

Samsung Note II Android Wireless

Samsung Note II Android Wireless

I've had this phone less than a week and I am in love. I had been starting to think about getting a tablet, probably and iPad. And I was up for renewal of my cellphone contract, so I was planning on going with an iPhone, too. Then I did some research on this beauty and I've never had an easier time choosing a cellphone in my life. There just is no comparison.

Other reviewers have given so many of the highlights that I feel like all I can add is that I no longer feel like I need a tablet, because this can do all of the things I wanted a tablet for. And I don't have the slightest regret about not getting the iPhone--there's just no comparison.

One last thing... For anyone concerned about having a phone this big, get a bluetooth. Then you don't have to hold the thing up to your head. You'll be free to use this more like a mini-tablet, and you'll come to wonder how you ever got along on a screen as small as your old smartphone's.

Get your Samsung Note II Android Wireless Now!

5 komentar:

  1. Im about to get a phone with at&t and i was looking into and iphone but i realized they are easily damaged and pretty pricey (apps, music, etc.) so i decided to opt for a android but im not sure what the best one they have is any help?

    BalasHapus
  2. I have AT&T and want to get a new smart phone. Any suggestions? I kind of want the iPhone 4, but do you suggest any other phones?

    BalasHapus
  3. I've had a iPhone 4 on gophone service for some time now and I want to change to a Samsung infuse?

    BalasHapus
  4. for at&t, which should I get? i've read reviews that the S2 is better.

    BalasHapus
  5. Im thinking of replacing my samsung tollo lite soon with a smart phone. So if i can have your top 10 that will be helpful. thanks :-)

    BalasHapus