Senin, 19 November 2012

Can't say enough about this lovely CD.

Songs Schubert Beethoven Britten Venezia

Songs Schubert Beethoven Britten Venezia

I've had this phone less than a week and I am in love. I had been starting to think about getting a tablet, probably and iPad. And I was up for renewal of my cellphone contract, so I was planning on going with an iPhone, too. Then I did some research on this beauty and I've never had an easier time choosing a cellphone in my life. There just is no comparison.

Other reviewers have given so many of the highlights that I feel like all I can add is that I no longer feel like I need a tablet, because this can do all of the things I wanted a tablet for. And I don't have the slightest regret about not getting the iPhone--there's just no comparison.

One last thing... For anyone concerned about having a phone this big, get a bluetooth. Then you don't have to hold the thing up to your head. You'll be free to use this more like a mini-tablet, and you'll come to wonder how you ever got along on a screen as small as your old smartphone's.

Get your Songs Schubert Beethoven Britten Venezia Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I had the pleasure to see a very similar recital in Telde, Canary Islands, and they were terrific! Matthew's voice is one of the most beautiful tenor voices I've ever heard and Julius Drake is absolutely poetical, keeping all the attention on the singer! Hahn's cycle is amazing, specially La barchetta.

    BalasHapus