Sabtu, 10 November 2012

perfect

EP B3502 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver Stereo

EP B3502 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver Stereo

Hi,i have bought several off these diffrent mini amplifier,lepai and some other brands,lepai is ok.this was the only one that could take 10 amp power adapter to drive 4 speakers.i hooked it up on arrival with a 2 amp adapter and used to infinity car speakers,freaking wauw,plays veryvery clean an good and very loud,i then tried to hook 2 more on the amp,but due to the low power adapter on 2 amp it wouldn drive them up.i still havent found a 10 amp power adapter,but im veryvery sure that this will drive my 4 speakers infinity.they use 2 ohm and it doesnt seem that the mini amp dont like it.good connectors,good potentiometers,all in all i would say the best mini amp you can get.4 channels on 10 amp,only this have that.the color is the most ugly off them all,but i changed that by cutting a brass plate to match over it.

Get your EP B3502 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver Stereo Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Bought this to use my phones' bluetooth on my motorcycle.Works very good.Just link it to my phone,plug it into the aux on the radio and listen to music without ever taking the phone off my hip.

    BalasHapus
  2. works perfect and easy to use i use it on my motorcycle and truck no problems battery last long and it takes the same power cord as my droid

    BalasHapus
  3. Works great! Sound quality is clear and loud. The version I have does have a sleep mode and that is a bonus!

    BalasHapus
  4. With my new iphone case I cannot plug a cable in to listen to music. I bought this product to go wireless. Works like a charm, and can't beat the price!

    BalasHapus
  5. Great product, works like a charm. One suggestion: allow it to be output device for BT audio for ohone calls,

    BalasHapus
  6. Cheap, easy to use, works like a charm. I use it in my car so I can charge my phone while listening to my music without noisy interference from my charger Just make sure to turn it off when you are done and charge it regularly.

    BalasHapus
  7. Does exactly what I wanted. I use it on the radio for my motorcycle. Just pair with my ipod and plug it in. Endless music for the ride. Pairing it was easy and simple. I love it.

    BalasHapus
  8. There are other expensive solutions for equipping a car with Bluetooth, but this is all you need. The device pairs with others with no hassle. It was so easy to set up, I didn't even look at the directions. It does not allow you to use it for phone calls, only media playback. This is because the device does not have a microphone. When you need to make a call, media playback is paused and the call comes through the handset.

    Pros: Great battery life, easy and near-instant pairing with Android, great sound volume and quality.

    Cons: "Bumping and cracking" sound when there is no sound playing through the device, no call functionality.

    BalasHapus