Senin, 12 November 2012

Total protection.

LifeProof Case iPhone 4S Packaging

LifeProof Case iPhone 4S Packaging

Yes it is light and not real bulky. And YES it IS waterproof. I contest I have swam 12 feet down in some hot springs in central Utah and took some rad photos.

Validate your warranty! I have had this product now for 6 months and have made two warranty claims, which both I was at fault for, not a defect in the product. I dropped my phone and it landed on the hatch door which put a small crack in the charge port hatch door, although not to the point that it would compromise its waterproofness, I figured it was a matter of time. Customer service took care of me and I sent in my back for a new one. No charge. Second claim, I had a bad habit of folding my headphone adapter which caused a short in it. This happens with any headphone cord if u bunch them up or roll them too tightly, MY bad. But they sent me a new one by mail and it took only a short phone call.

The volume buttons and the silent switch work great. No noticeable difference in touchscreen sensitivity. The phone functions close to just like it does naked. Best case on the market period.

Get your LifeProof Case iPhone 4S Packaging Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I need a really good quality water proof case for my iPhone 4S,I would also like for it to be inexpensive and if you could give me a link/tell me where to buy it that would be great~Alex

    BalasHapus
  2. Nothing that would make the phone real bulky !

    BalasHapus