Minggu, 18 November 2012

nice and comfortable

Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging

Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging

I've had this phone less than a week and I am in love. I had been starting to think about getting a tablet, probably and iPad. And I was up for renewal of my cellphone contract, so I was planning on going with an iPhone, too. Then I did some research on this beauty and I've never had an easier time choosing a cellphone in my life. There just is no comparison.

Other reviewers have given so many of the highlights that I feel like all I can add is that I no longer feel like I need a tablet, because this can do all of the things I wanted a tablet for. And I don't have the slightest regret about not getting the iPhone--there's just no comparison.

One last thing... For anyone concerned about having a phone this big, get a bluetooth. Then you don't have to hold the thing up to your head. You'll be free to use this more like a mini-tablet, and you'll come to wonder how you ever got along on a screen as small as your old smartphone's.

Get your Motorola HZ 720 Bluetooth Packaging Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Very clear, love the battery level notification when starting up. Fast shipment. Would recommend to friends. You won't go wrong with this baby...

    BalasHapus
  2. As a female it is very difficult to find a bluetooth that is comfortable and do not fall off my ear. I love this bluetooth and it stays charged for a long time, gives 6 hours of talk time, and has a push answer button on the side. It is small in size and I am able to keep it in a small compact case. Very reasonable price as it was about $90 in a cell phone store.

    BalasHapus
  3. voice clarity, noise reduction, battery life,weight wise and design compared to over 6 different bluetooth that I've used, it is the best

    BalasHapus
  4. This is the best Bluetooth I have ever purchased for my husband. He says it gets great reception. It has good volume control and very loud when needed. When speaking with him, I don't hear any background noise.

    BalasHapus
  5. I bought this to replace the same model that I had lost. I had bought a couple of this model at Costco and when I saw this ad for the same product, but $20.00 cheaper I jumped at it. The packaging was bare minimum, but it came with everything you get when you buy it at Costco. Great Price. Not dissappointed!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. It is a decent bluetooth. I am not one to use all the fancy features of a bluetooth. I answer and hang up phone calls. I like the way it connects to my phone as soon as I open the mouth piece. Pretty responsive. Callers can hear me clearly.

    BalasHapus
  7. Great product- just bought second one after puppy chewed up first. Crystal clear voice and easy connectivity. EXACT same as model in retail packaging that costs $80-$90. Save yourself $30-$40 and get this model instead.

    BalasHapus