Kamis, 08 November 2012

Clear and good sounding headset

Jasco 86593 Hands free Earset

Jasco 86593 Hands free Earset

i just received my crosley in the mail today. it was packaged extremely well to avoid any mishaps, and as for the whole stuck lid/butter knife thing, mine came wrapped in plastic that fed through the crack between the base and lid into the actual player so i had absolutely no issue opening it. the speakers work wonderfully for my room and i actually prefer not to listen at full volume because it's too loud, so again, i don't get the comments about the player being too quiet. this thing is almost too easy to use--just don't forget to use the adapter on the turntable if you're new to the record world and your vinyls sound warped/use the rubber pad so your records don't wobble. there is almost always a solution to the problems people seem to be having. i have this player in green and it's almost too precious. i definitely recommend it for someone with a small place and for someone who doesn't love the look of really techy players. it's not too small but fits easily on a desk top. and i'm speaking for someone who was really worried about purchasing this and almost didn't because of all the negative reviews floating around.

Get your Jasco 86593 Hands free Earset Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I actually got this from walmart and paid a bit more than through amazon, mas it came with the earset, one adapter (3.5 to 2.5mm), and another adapter to use with a computer (it splits the signal i 2, for hearing and voice). Everything works as advertised and it is a great product, as far as I can tell.

    BalasHapus
  2. Mercedes Patterson21 Oktober 2011 pukul 06.32

    This earset is great. Very helpful to use when on the phone for any length of time. Saves having to hold the phone up to your ear. Would recommend this very highly.

    BalasHapus
  3. I can't seem to find this product in the stores anymore, so I was glad to find them here on Amazon! I "Hate" having to hold a phone to talk, and these hands free sets seem to work the best for me....they are very light, and fit in the ear nicely.

    I buy several at a time because I "Do" have a tendency to break them more often then maybe other folks would...but that is only because I'm always getting the cord caught on something...other than me messing them up, they are great, and I would recommend them to anyone!

    BalasHapus
  4. I've been using these headsets for years and buy them 20 or so at the time. I lose'em, my dogs eat'em or they go bad but at the price, you can't go wrong and again, I buy them 20 or so at the time. They replace another model that I used which is not made anymore.

    Try a few of these, I think you'll like them.

    Also, I agree with one reviewer about the flexloop as he called it. I don't like them either.
    They make it harder to put on the ear. I liked the stiff ones better.

    BalasHapus
  5. This product is made by GE, which they don't tell you in the description. The product is well made and comfortable. The microphone is very good and sounds clear for the most part. The earpiece could be a little louder but I think it is the phone I am using.

    BalasHapus
  6. I am on the phone all day. This little ear piece is quite simply the best. Yes, it doesn't last too long, (the longest I have used one is 6 months). But, the sound quality is better then any expensive headset I have used and I have been using headsets for the past 15 years now. I do a lot of consulting on the phone and so this is a very important item for my business. It is also cheap. I buy about 6 of them and when they die (and they do) I throw it away and get out another. Very worth the price, but expect it to last only a few months, but at this price you can really just throw it away.

    BalasHapus
  7. Exactly what I wanted -- and hard to find in stores. Plus, really great price. And delivery right on time. Of all the headsets/earsets I've ever tried -- and I've tried many, even much more expensive ones -- this simple, reasonably priced ear piece has the best sound quality, both mic and earpiece. Highly recommend!

    BalasHapus
  8. This came in handy for school. The price was great and shipping was fast. I like how you can twist the ear piece and flip the microphone to adjust it for your left or right ear. I've had it for about 4 months now and it still works great. No white noise no nothing. Sound quality is great.

    BalasHapus