Selasa, 20 November 2012

Great Deal

JVC DASH MP3 WMA BLUETOOTH

JVC DASH MP3 WMA BLUETOOTH

Bought this to replace an aging single din Pioneer unit that I will be moving to my 96 Ranger. I had a little trouble hacking the plastic mounting adapter to fit my 2006 Focus. Once I had it setup right, the unit dropped right into place. I really enjoy the large display and the multiple colors. The separate color and brightness settings for day and night are really great! My old unit was always eith too dim in the daylight or too bright at night. The sound is great, the controls, complex, but workable. Bluetooth paired on the second try, and the first problem was my mistake. The iPod controls take some getting used to, but work well.

Pros - great big display, ease of installation overall, blue tooth, iPod and iPhone compatible, superior sound.

Cons - bought it partially for HD radio compatablity, the adapter is discontinued, I wish more of the iPod display modes had the time somewhere on the screen, and it would be nice if the unit displayed the time when it is switched off while the vehicle is running.

Get your JVC DASH MP3 WMA BLUETOOTH Now!

3 komentar:

  1. It needs to play mp3 format cd's, i want to be able to hook my 6th gen ipod nano(or whatever the newest one is) up to it and use my ipod to change the song and not HAVE to use the radio to change it, usb hookup would be nice but its not necessary. It has to be atleast 50 watts, and I want one that is simple to pause, and change things like bass, i dont want to have to navigate through a menu. And I need to be able to hook up two 12 inch subs. Size has to be single DIN i think, but i dont know for sure, my trucks a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 regular cab with 4 speakers. Good quality too

    BalasHapus
  2. ok, i am looking to get a new radio for my 97 vw jetta, most radios i have looked at say 4x52 watts (52 watts of peak power delivered to all four speakers) but i have 10 speakers of various sizes, (2 on the dash, 1 in each of the 4 doors, and 4 behind the rear headrests), it is still the stock radio and the tape player doesn't work and it has a stock 6cd changer in the trunk that doesn't read the cds, so i ma looking for a new radio, i got the car about 6 months ago but i am guessing they are still stock speakers but they still work good! but does the 4x52 watts mean that it only is wired for 4 speakers, so how would i get that to work with 10 or where can i find a radio wired for 10 speakers for under $100? P.S. i am also looking at a pair of 12" subs and a 1000 watt amp that i already found if that makes a difference in the radio i need?

    BalasHapus
  3. I am interested in getting a double din with GPS for my 2009 Honda Civic. I have been looking at Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony and JVC. For those of you who have double dins what do you think is the best wokring value for the money out there?

    BalasHapus