Jumat, 30 November 2012

Great Sound!

Rockford Fosgate P300 12 Subwoofer Enclosure

Rockford Fosgate P300 12 Subwoofer Enclosure

I listen to a seriously eclectic range of music and this speaker ROCKS! I cannot attest to the quality of rap bass as I am not a fan. I was worried I was going to be one of THOSE people driving around with the loud BASS coming out of the car... well I was worried about nothing. I can turn it up as loud as SAFE to listen to with so much BASS that I can feel it in my chest and moves my hair around. I have a small car but am certain this would work in any vehicle. Make sure you take the time to tweak the settings to balance the speaker with your existing rig. I have a nice stock set of speakers but was lacking the sub frequencies... if you use a stock setup jsut turn the bass to less than the neutral or zero position and add the sub volume until it is balanced. I suggest you start with the volume as loud as you would ever listen to it paying attention to the clarity of the bass in your full range speakers. Once you hear distortion make sure you back off the bass on the head unit and add the SUB volumt until right. Remember a sub has a break-in period and some of these adjustments will have to be re-tweaked. Now to add the sound mat to the interiour regions that are rattling about...the dome light is especially troublesome. Enjoy!

Get your Rockford Fosgate P300 12 Subwoofer Enclosure Now!

3 komentar:

  1. thats about it am trying to get a sub and an amp for ma truck. have 2005 tacoma single cab, 4x4 manual trans. decent amount of room but am looking for solid sound and function, with good price range.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have been in the market for new subwoofers and a good matching amp for a while now. I admit I am a newbie, I currently have 2 12" audiobahn aw125t subs that i am thinking about selling because one of them has a tiny tiny whole in it. I am thinking about buying a package that includes two Rockford P1S412 Punch Stage 1 12" 4-ohm subwoofers and Punch P300-1 mono amplifier. Is this a good setup and will it hit relatively hard? heres a link to the info about it: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_700P300412/Rockford-Fosgate-Bass-Package.html?c=3&tp=118&avf=N The other subs i was looking at was 2 12" rockford Punch stage 2 4-ohm subs in a ported enclosure. I just dont know what amp would be a good match for this set up. heres the info on these: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P2L212/Rockford-Fosgate-P2L-212.html?tp=112&tab=features_and_specs I just need to know the geral rules of matching a sub and a amp really

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm in the market for some subs and my price range is under 400. Right now I'm looking at these subs, Kicker 10DC122 Dual 12" Comp Series Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure (DC122). They are 300rms and 600 max. Is this good and what amp should I get? Thanks

    BalasHapus