Sabtu, 25 Agustus 2012

WOW

Rocketfish Mobile Car Charger Rf m657d

Rocketfish Mobile Car Charger Rf m657d

I have a consulting business which I am routinely on the phone for a couple of hours a day and I am always looking for a better speakerphone. With that being said, I use this device as a speakerphone and not as a speaker for listening to music. I have owned the previous Jabra 410 version which was good but the newer 510 I believe has better sound quality and connectivity. The 510 connects seamlessly with my iPhone via Bluetooth and I have had no problems with any interruptions. What is great about this speakerphone is the sound quality and clarity. When I call others, they always mention how it sounds like I'm not even on a speakerphone. The battery life on the speakerphone is also very good in that I have spoken for 2 days about 4 hours each day and didn't need to charge it. Finally the speakerphone has a very small footprint so it is very portable and comes with a soft neoprene case. Anyways, I would highly recommend this product if you own a small business or just need a speakerphone for daily use!

Get your Rocketfish Mobile Car Charger Rf m657d Now!

4 komentar:

  1. 4 stars Cause it dose as Advertised.
    Like: Small Powerful, Well built
    Cons none
    Would recommend to anyone looking to recharge 2 tablets!

    BalasHapus
  2. Ahead of its time, I'm sure we'll see knockoffs soon, but it works perfectly and solves the USB power crunch in the car.

    BalasHapus
  3. I don't write reviews about products very often but I bought this 3.1 amp car charger due to the USB in my 2012 dodge charger taking FOREVER to charge. I read some articles about the USB port that came with the Dodge Charger and they all said it really isn't meant to charge its more for using your ipod through your car speakers. When I bought this car charger my phone was at 90% full, I plugged it in on the way home to test it out and 15 minutes later it was at 100%!!!!! Over the last few days I've noticed its about 1% every 1-2 minutes its plugged in. That is faster than anything I have ever seen from a car charger OR any of my wall units inside my house!! This product is AMAZING!!

    BalasHapus