Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012

durable and sounds great

Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter iPhone

Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter iPhone

Before I bought this product, I read all the reviews. I'll admit that I had some reservations about buying the adapter with all that had been written about it. I am writing because I am concerned that the Monster Cassette adapter may have gotten a bad rap. When I finally received my iPod, I attached it to the adapter and loaded the cassette. I had no difficulty with its operation and was especially impressed by the quality of sound. I did not have to remove any gears or monkey with the adapter in any way. It worked as advertised from the beginning even though my player has automatic reverse. I will add that I bought the iPod to listen to audiobooks so my requirements about sound quality are not as rigorous as they might be if I were listening to music. Still the sound I have been getting from the Monster adapter in my 15 year old cassette player is better than I got from either tape or CD, music or spoken word. There is no background noise. I would highly recommend the equipment for non-audiophiles and audiophiles who bought an iPod to play in an old vehicle to listen to books.

Get your Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter iPhone Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I have a 1999 ford Taurus which has no cd player(just a tape player) but I have an iPhone 4S and was wanting to listen to my iTunes music in the car. What attachment would I need to listen to my iPhone 4S music

    BalasHapus
  2. Where can I find reviews and opinions online for Monster iCarPlay Cassette Adapter 800 for iPod

    BalasHapus
  3. hey all i just bought that monster icarplay cassette adapter for my 92 Lexus and when i try to use it the sound is very quiet and makes this loud hissing distortion sound! WTF? I turned the volume up on the iphone messed around with the settings. what could be wrong?

    BalasHapus