Rabu, 15 Agustus 2012

Great Price for a Great Product

Audiovox DS9521PK 9 inch Portable Player

Audiovox DS9521PK 9 inch Portable Player

I can't find a bad thing to say about this! It was super simple to connect, and it's very easy to use. It pretty much just connected itself to my phone and always pairs up without any problem. It works great, just the way it is supposed to, and the design is small and inconspicuous so it doesn't stand out yelling "Break the window and steal me!" I do think I'd have liked it better if it were black though - it's silver. I had a black one and it was harder to see. It's very easy to slip onto and off of the visor.
It lets me play music over my stereo, which was great because my CD player died, and now I can use my iphone's music library so that in itself was a bit plus for me. I love that it prompts me what frequency to tune too. The reception is great - so much better than those adapters I tried. It's a really neat feature to have built into a speaker phone.
Some people complain about the prompt voice but I like it. It sounds techy, and I like that, and also, there are little touches like the cool little blue light on the charger. The controls are easy to use and intuitive too.
I had a Kyrocera that wasn't a smart phone, and it worked great on that too, then I got an i-Phone 3GS. I haven't had any problems with pairing or using the two of these together.

Get your Audiovox DS9521PK 9 inch Portable Player Now!

6 komentar:

  1. lost same brand in a flood.bought this one to replace lost one and seems to be same quality. buy it

    BalasHapus
  2. Kept my two kids entertained on my long trips (3 hours +). both kids are happy that they have their own screens. and when the movie stops for whatever reason, i use the remote to resume. packing it all away - with the wires and all is a snap with the included case. overall its great, especially for the price paid.

    BalasHapus
  3. quick delivery. Easy install. love the entertainment it 'll provide and love the reasonable price. my granddaughter faces backward in her car seat and I was worried about attaching anything to the headrest in front of her face - so i attached it to the center headrest and I totally feel comfortable with that. the unit is very secure - and the picture is clear as could be! Great buy!

    BalasHapus
  4. Ordered a Sony but it has been discontinued. Specifically needed the swivel screen because of the way it had to be hooked up in the car. 20 month yr old was good as gold on a 4 hour trip. Took it into a restuarant and she watched her Elmo DVD while we had a relaxing meal. The wait staff said she was the best behaved child they ever had. Even the manager commented that they should consider providing tables with portable players so the kids won't act up. Our waitress also said that typically no one wants to have families with small kids at their table, and she apologized for painting everyone with the same brush. It was worth the $100+ for that comment alone.

    BalasHapus
  5. this was a gift to somebody that like to watch dvd when travels,so far there has been no problems at all

    BalasHapus
  6. There is so much to like about this item. First of all, though you can use it anywhere you like, it's really made for car travel. One might say that you can use a laptop. . . . or if you have a "fancy" car it might already come with a DVD player. . . Well. . . This unit is really for the "rest of us". The one I have is the 7" model, though I see now that there are duel-screens and a 9" model. There are two headphones. That could be a problem if you have more than two kids. .. and I don't really see a way to add more.

    For the price, I really don't see how you can beat it. If you can afford it, you might want to "splurge" on the duel (2) screen model.

    BalasHapus