Rabu, 08 Agustus 2012

At this price? No brainer!

Polk Audio Channel Speaker Single

Polk Audio Channel Speaker Single

These speakers sound amazing, and now that they released the LSIm series are ridiculously priced for the sound quality. You can get a set of speakers for a grand that sound like speakers Hi-Fi experts pay 10 grand for! They make acoustic guitar sound like the player is in the room, and vocalists sound like an intimate live performance.

As long as you have a high end receiver or amp that is 4-ohm capable and has enough power to feed these beasts, you can't get a better deal. They are even full range with the side firing woofer, so technically, you don't even need a sub. (although using a sub for the ultralows and crossing them over with a HPF gives them more room to make the other frequencies stand out).

Buy them now, and you won't regret it. You can get 10 years worth of Hi-Fi listening on a Big-Box speaker budget at these prices.

Get your Polk Audio Channel Speaker Single Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I have a 2006 dodge charger barley bought it so its stocked. Imma buy a new radio witch one should I get? And imma buy speakers for it witch ones are the best ones? Some that I can hear the audio and beats good. And is there places people put them for you?

    BalasHapus
  2. My parents are asking me for help in choosing a high end sound system. Is the Magnolia theater in Best Buy's a solid choice for a really high end sound system? And any tips in matching receivers with speakers? Any brands? Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  3. The amp is gonna be mixing the left and right channels to a single channel. I'm gonna be using a polk floorstanding speaker. I just wanna know will it put more strain on the speaker. The speaker is 275 rms and amp is 500 rms. I'm using full range audio thank you

    BalasHapus
  4. I Like Oz audio but never had here sub's. I like punchy bass for rock music like Sevendust, Alice in Chains, and Old Metallica. I have had Dual and Polk db's wanted to know other thoughts on what they thought was the best sounding sub for a Jeep Wrangler? I have a Alpine mrd-m500 Amp pushing it or them

    BalasHapus