Sabtu, 04 Agustus 2012

Awesome

Satechi Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker

Satechi Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker

PROs...Fits in pocket, better than average sound, only needs to pair once, and surprisingly loud volume(for it's size)..
CONs...Takes about 30 minutes to figure out how to get ANYTHING to work. After that, there are no flaws!!
After reading dozens of reviews saying how hard this speaker was to operate, my mind was made up on a cheaper make...until I saw this thing in action on Youtube. The person played music from his iPhone, then switched this speaker on, and the difference was AMAZING!
Within 5 minutes of my package arriving, I paired the phone audio from my HTC Thunderbolt to this speaker. The problem was that I could not get the media audio to pair also. After retrying twice, I decided to power the speaker off.
After powering the speaker back on, I was delighted to find it syncing to my phone automatically, only needing to be connected ONCE...(something that my $100 Motorola Bluetooth Headphones couldn't do with my Motorola Droid)! Selecting tracks worked perfectly on the speaker, or phone, also.
Once I listened to a couple songs, I was ok with my purchase, but not blown away...like I was when watching the video of this product. That is, until I realized that I was not holding the volume button down on this speaker long enough to actually increase it. (Until this point, I assumed that I was at max volume).
At full volume, music can pleasantly fill a SMALL room, but 80-90% volume seems to avoid distortion. All and all, this speaker is a technical marvel!!!! 10 Stars!!

UPDATE: After linking 2 of these speakers together, I was a little disappointed to discover very little, if any, increase in volume. Its as if the volume is divided in half! Strange...but not a deal breaker if you are purchasing one.
Attempting this was not covered in detail in the manual provided, so maybe there was a step I missed....

Get your Satechi Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I have a Samsung galaxy 5.0 and am a soon-to-be broke college student... Any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  2. I need speakers for my notebook

    BalasHapus