Rabu, 01 Agustus 2012

Great price!

NEEWER%C2%AE Auxiliary Retractable Samsung Stereos

NEEWER%C2%AE Auxiliary Retractable Samsung Stereos

First let me say that I almost never review products. However I was so pleased with this unit I felt it necessary to write something. Prior to installing this unit I had gone thru TWO Boss Audio 8" powered subs in about 3 days. The first one lasted about 2 minutes and went into protect mode and that was it. I though, ok maybe I just got a bad unit, so I sent it back and got my second one a couple days later. (Amazon service was great). I quickly wired up the second unit and it was working fine for about 2 days, then it just quit. Strike two, there was no way I was going to buy ANYTHING with the name BOSS Audio on it again. After a little searching I found this unit. I have a 2009 Ford F150 super cab and was just looking for something to give me a little extra low end thump and didn't have a lot of room to play with.(it fit perfect under the rear seat) I'm using the factory radio cuz it has Sirius, but I put a pair of Boston Acoustic speakers in front and it made a HUGE difference. Yet it was still missing that low end thump that I was used to from having a factory sub in my prior truck. As others have said, this will not blow your windows out, but in my opinion it does a great job. My friends couldn't believe the difference in sound with this unit hooked up. I especially LOVE the remote control. I listen to mostly Classic Rock from the late 60's and early heavy metal like Black Sabbath. The phase control on the remote is AWESOME. Depending on the song, the phase needs to be adjusted quite a bit sometimes. If you have a sub without a remote you would always be pulling over to adjust the phase level because one setting is not going to be optimal for all songs. I payed about $120 for this unit and it is worth every penny. Also, it was easy to wire and comes with a good quality wiring kit. My friend is going to go buy 2 for his car he liked mine so much.

Get your NEEWER%C2%AE Auxiliary Retractable Samsung Stereos Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Item exactly as described. Works perfectly. This is a great alternative to more expensive cords found in large electronic stores. They all do the same thing!

    BalasHapus
  2. Shipment took forever but it was because it was coming from honkkong but it works great so far. It does look cheap but so far it hasn't gave me any problem. So you pretty much get what you paid for

    BalasHapus
  3. This little device makes driving different rental cars more enjoyable. I can have my music no matter what car i get This help make the long drive bearable.

    BalasHapus
  4. I couldn't believe that something so incredibly inexpensive would actually work, but I was wrong! I have been using this cord in my car to play my iPod/iPhone and I'm very happy with the sound quality. This product is great for use in the car in particular because the cable is retractable - no long wires getting tangled while you're driving, and you can just pop it in your console when you're not using it. Don't waste $20 on the same product at Best Buy because this one is great.

    BalasHapus
  5. A lot of people complained about this product but it arrived as described and works great! I know I can't be too rough on this product, but with gentle use, I should definitely get my money's worth out of it!

    BalasHapus
  6. Item as advertised and works fine. Good alternative to higher priced items out there. Works especially good on my iPhone 4S that I have a case on, i.e. the jack on this item is small so it doesn't interfere with the case.

    BalasHapus
  7. The cable works well with my setup - android phone plugged into car stereo. So far I have used it for a few podcasts, not music, and the sound quality is great, without interference.

    The seller gets extra credit for putting a receipt which includes return instructions in the envelope. I have no intention of returning the cable, but I am impressed by the professionalism. Much better than envelopes mailed from Hong Kong with false customs declarations and without receipts. Also, it arrived at the beginning of the promised date range - another plus.

    BalasHapus