Kamis, 09 Agustus 2012

No problems

SWS 12D2 Alpine 2 Ohm Type S Subwoofer

SWS 12D2 Alpine 2 Ohm Type S Subwoofer

These speakers sound amazing, and now that they released the LSIm series are ridiculously priced for the sound quality. You can get a set of speakers for a grand that sound like speakers Hi-Fi experts pay 10 grand for! They make acoustic guitar sound like the player is in the room, and vocalists sound like an intimate live performance.

As long as you have a high end receiver or amp that is 4-ohm capable and has enough power to feed these beasts, you can't get a better deal. They are even full range with the side firing woofer, so technically, you don't even need a sub. (although using a sub for the ultralows and crossing them over with a HPF gives them more room to make the other frequencies stand out).

Buy them now, and you won't regret it. You can get 10 years worth of Hi-Fi listening on a Big-Box speaker budget at these prices.

Get your SWS 12D2 Alpine 2 Ohm Type S Subwoofer Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Looking to get 1 or 2 subwoofers for a Kia Soul. I'm not looking to spend a crazy ton of money. I don't care if it is 2-8"s, 2-10"s, 2-12"s, or even a single 12" or 15". I'm just looking for the best sound overall. I would like a decent amount of bass with a good range, with good quality as well. The thinner the better (shallows maybe), and would be even better if it is already pre-enclosed so that I don't have to build one. Or if there is a box out there that matches the sub, that would be cool too. I mainly listen to dubstep. I am not loooking to spend over $400 when I'm all done with this (including amp, wires, box, etc.) Open to suggestions!

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm going to be buying 2 Alpine SWS-12D2 Type-S 12" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils. And I want to wire them down to 1 ohm on a Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP. And I was just wondering on how to wire it down too 1 ohm. Thanks.

    BalasHapus