Selasa, 02 Oktober 2012

rockin!

Lanzar VX683 6 Inchx Three Way Speakers

Lanzar VX683 6 Inchx Three Way Speakers

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Avenger SXT w/o Boston System

First off, these speakers bump. Did my research on these and the reviews said that these were better than any comparables by far. I was a little skeptical, but went ahead and spent the 88 for the pair of them. I installed these in my rear deck in my avenger and also installed the supplied crossovers. Very easy install for anyone who can turn a screw and solder a wire. I have no amp and just the factory head unit right now and when I hook up my iPhone 4 to these speakers, they scream. They shake my rear spoiler and shake my package tray above the speakers too! I am very impressed with these speakers. My mom has a 2012 Jeep Wrangler with the premium infinity sound system with the 7 or 8 speakers whatever it has and me just upgrading these two speakers in my car blows her system away easily. The highs are great the mids good as well but the bass is good enough that I won't consider a sub. The factory head unit doesn't deliver the power that these speakers need, the stock speakers are paper and can run off it but these really do need some extra power to really shine. I will be adding an amp or an aftermarket double din head unit soon to help with this but for now these speakers have gone above and beyond what I was hoping for. I wasn't looking to put a sub in my car just wanted some 6x9's that would provide me with really good sound quality and the bass that I wanted. These do all of that.

I listen to lots of rock music along with some pop/rap music. Anything with good bass sounds fantastic with these.

Out of 10 points:
Sound Quality: 8-9 (Only downside is w/factory head unit the louder you go the more distorted it gets)
Value: 9
Looks: 10 (love the spider look but have very dark tint so beware of thieves!)
Overall: 9

Get your Lanzar VX683 6 Inchx Three Way Speakers Now!

4 komentar:

  1. i have purchased my first set of lanzar speakers about 4 or 5 years ago and fell in love. i just recently purchased a couple more sets a few months ago and put them on a apline amp and they are loud and crisp and clear. i have never experienced any problems with these speakers yet. everyone i know that purchased lanzar speakers enjoyed them as well. of course many are weary of a speaker they have not heard of, just as i was, but i have purchased almost every brand of speaker in my lifetime and these by far are the best for your dollar.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a 2005 Mercury Montego and these speakers fit great but only in the back doors. The front doors have a metal piece that blocks cuz the magnent is too big. Make sure you only buy these for the back door. Great speakers though!

    BalasHapus
  3. I purchased four of these for my Mazda 6. I wouldn't call these audophile by any stretch, but they were a huge improvement over the factory speakers. These have a reasonably crisp sound for an inexpensive speaker, and nowhere near the sound gaps I could hear with the OEM speakers. The three way design is a major plus. These speakers have a nice, heavy magnet structure, but there will not likely be a big bass response. Perhaps with an external amplifier, but not with a factory stereo and placements in doors. I paired these with a good quality sub in a small, sealed enclosure and a modestly powered amp to create a well rounded sound system.

    BalasHapus