Rabu, 24 Oktober 2012

Question

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Sprint

Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Sprint

I was one of the people who blew off the S4 as an unimaginative incremental upgrade that would sell like hotcakes to fanboys. Words I find ironic now holding the S4 in my hand. I think the turning point for me came when I was watching a Netflix movie on my HTC one. It was a dark room and the light from my One was entirely too bright so I tapped the screen and pulled down the notification bar to quickly change the brightness...No brightness adjustment. Just a check-box to activate Power Save Mode. So to adjust the brightness I hit the setting button, went into display, and made the change. Reopening the Netflix app, I re-clicked on the movie, it buffered and continued where I left off. Now it was a little too dark...Rinse and repeat. This was about as unintuitive as it gets. I realized at this point I was missing some pretty fundamental options I had grown accustomed to coming from the Galaxy S3. Quick settings aside, the lack of a menu button was becoming more and more of an issue as well. With larger screens it is an annoyance to continually have to reach to the top of a screen to pull down the notification shade and then tap settings in the far upper right, or when in an app to have a quarter inch of my nice 1080p HD display go missing so I can see three small dots indicating click here for Menu. I did my best to enjoy the time I had left with my trophy wife of a phone. But, upon receiving the S4 I was pleasantly surprised, I actually loved the design. It just feels good in the hand. I can honestly say at the end of the day I prefer Samsung's understated design over that of the HTC One. The build feels seamless and is light and thin. The S4 for all it's cheapness in material was a solidly built uniform device. Armed with Quick access to all of of my settings AND a Menu button I finally feel at home. I love the S4. For me it's like not having to give up the S3 I loved while gaining a boost in performance and screen.
In the end this is more of a comparative review between the HTC One and the Samsung Galaxy S4, but since that is the question most android buyers will be facing until the next great phone is announced - Here's my $.02 worth. Guess I'm officialy a fanboy now.

Get your Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Sprint Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Im able to upgrade this month and i want a android phone so i was looking at the epic 4g but there is a new phone coming out called the samsung galaxy s2 or within for sprint.should i upgrade now or continue to wait for the galaxy to come out?

    BalasHapus
  2. I got the Samsung Galaxy S 2 from Sprint today, also known as their Epic 4g or something. I tried downloading an app I had on my last phone that didn't transfer over. I looked for it on the Market and it said that I had hundreds of search results and it only gave me like 20 to search through. Any ideas what I can do to get more searches through the Market?? Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  3. I have a samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g(sprint) and it came with adobe flash but after i reset it it doesnt show up in the play store and when i try to get it online it says that it isnt compatible with my device. I also dont have sprint service anymore so could that have something to do with it?

    BalasHapus
  4. OK so I have always wanted a android phone but my dad and mom say no. So this time they said yes because since the nexus 7 came out she getting that and giving me her phone. She has a Samsung galaxy s2 for sprint I have Verizon so is my mom can going to have to pay for sprint and Verizon or can I switch the phone over to a Verizon account

    BalasHapus
  5. I just got a SamSung Galaxy Precedent SCHM-828C from Walmart its a Straight Talk android phone. What is a good bluetooth that is rechargeable, comfortable so I can wear all day and will link with this phone easily.

    BalasHapus
  6. I have the Samsung galaxy s3 and wanted to watch the hockey game that's on tonight on nhl gamecenter app, but I have sprint so I have shitty service where I am at. Coldstone has wifi, but I am not able to connect without the password. All the android "wifi hack" apps are garbage. Is there an easier way?

    BalasHapus
  7. i have a Samsung Galaxy Prevail Android Smartphone for boost mobile,i know boost mobile is part of sprint.but can i use my boost mobile phone on the real sprint network?

    BalasHapus