Rabu, 17 Oktober 2012

A good cable for iPhone

From A Small City Explicit

From A Small City Explicit

O.K. so here's my experience. First off, I am not electronically inclined. I purchased an IPOD Touch and wanted to be able to use it in my truck with the AUX cable hook-up. I asked my tech savvy friend what kind of cable I should get. He told me not to pay more than a dollar for one because he could find me a cable for mere cents on EBAY. Of course I jumped at this opportunity.

The cable arrived to me in about 5-6 weeks(I'm not exaggerating). The reason for that I came to find out was that it was shipped in a plastic bag from China. O.K, that's fine. When i went to first use it, it worked fine. About two days later, it started malfunctioning to the point that I just ripped the cable out the jack and threw it out the window (into a trash can of course).

I then attempted to order another cable of the same price from China again. I thought I just had originally gotten a bad cable. The same problems arose with this new cable and he soon joined his buddy in the neighborhood trash can. Finally, I said enough is enough. I found this cable on amazon and it had received good reviews. So i forked out the $8 for it and am so happy I did. The sound quality between this cable and the ones from China is night and day. There's no static at all. I highly recommend this product. Don't be cheap like I was. Just fork over the very reasonable $8 and you won't have to go through all the trouble I did just to get quality sound from your IPOD. TRUST ME!!!

Get your From A Small City Explicit Now!

5 komentar:

  1. What is the theme for Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather?

    BalasHapus
  2. Please recommend books that do not have swearing or explicit descriptions. Any books besides Twilight, Harry Potter, and other mainstream books.

    BalasHapus
  3. Like how would it of been to live back then?

    BalasHapus
  4. I live in a big city but I came from a small town that's very conservative. I was raised with the value of avoiding sexual topics. But now I'm seeing city people talking very openly about the opposite gender. I even heard polite-looking people say explicit things. I feel very odd trying to fit in and it seems perverted, coming from my background. How should I approach this?

    BalasHapus
  5. please post the link.

    BalasHapus