Kamis, 18 Oktober 2012

AC Delco speaker

ACDelco 15038566 Radio Speaker

ACDelco 15038566 Radio Speaker

O.K. so here's my experience. First off, I am not electronically inclined. I purchased an IPOD Touch and wanted to be able to use it in my truck with the AUX cable hook-up. I asked my tech savvy friend what kind of cable I should get. He told me not to pay more than a dollar for one because he could find me a cable for mere cents on EBAY. Of course I jumped at this opportunity.

The cable arrived to me in about 5-6 weeks(I'm not exaggerating). The reason for that I came to find out was that it was shipped in a plastic bag from China. O.K, that's fine. When i went to first use it, it worked fine. About two days later, it started malfunctioning to the point that I just ripped the cable out the jack and threw it out the window (into a trash can of course).

I then attempted to order another cable of the same price from China again. I thought I just had originally gotten a bad cable. The same problems arose with this new cable and he soon joined his buddy in the neighborhood trash can. Finally, I said enough is enough. I found this cable on amazon and it had received good reviews. So i forked out the $8 for it and am so happy I did. The sound quality between this cable and the ones from China is night and day. There's no static at all. I highly recommend this product. Don't be cheap like I was. Just fork over the very reasonable $8 and you won't have to go through all the trouble I did just to get quality sound from your IPOD. TRUST ME!!!

Get your ACDelco 15038566 Radio Speaker Now!

10 komentar:

  1. These speakers are an exact match, easy to install and also they sound great in the truck. the price is very good

    BalasHapus
  2. I put these in a 2002 GMC Yukon XL that had a whipped factory system. These systems do not replace a large after market system. But for a factory system with a nice 8" sub that is also factory these systems sound great. I was always the guy with at least 2 12's in a vehicle, but when its time to fit more family and less sound system these systems worked great. The ease of replacement is crazy good for these speakers. An easy snap in bracket and in less than 1 minute you have replaced the actual speaker and it truly is a quality 6" speaker. Door panel is about a 15 minute removal on the first one. Once you know how, it doesnt take 10 minutes to do the second one. For me time is money, sometimes factory is the way to go.

    BalasHapus
  3. It turns out the right front speaker takes a beating because of the chime that the vehicle emits for all of the owners issues with not following the vehicles goals. When you don't put your seatbelt on, leave a blinker on, leave keys in the ignition when car is off and I'm sure many more - the chiming is a reminder that you are doing something wrong and then this chiming breaks down the front driver side speaker, thus requiring a replacement or putting up with static. This speaker was easy to replace following directions on the internet and works great.

    BalasHapus
  4. the speakers fit perfectly and sound great. it's like I bought a new truck with a custom sound system. Thanks

    BalasHapus
  5. This fit my 2001 Suburban perfectly. Speaker sounds much better than other stock ones. May have to replace the stock ones, even though they work.

    BalasHapus
  6. I needed to replace the front speakers in my 99 Silverado and after much looking, I came across these. They were a perfect fit and sound like it should.

    BalasHapus
  7. Price was good and the speakers were AC Delco OEM Speakers as described
    They installed easily since they were OEM speakers. Verry Satisfied.

    BalasHapus
  8. The speaker was a perfect replacement OEM part. Perfect fit. Perfect sound. Shipped quickly and packaged professionally. A decent price.I would definitely buy from Amazon again. Now my kids can crank up the screamo and have it sound....well, as good as it can,Ugh!!

    BalasHapus
  9. Product was exactly as described and pictured. This was an exact replacement that works as good as the day I bought the vehicle. Easy to install, very satisfied with being able to restore my sound system to like new condition.

    BalasHapus