Rabu, 10 Oktober 2012

A good cable for iPhone

Put On Explicit

Put On Explicit

O.K. so here's my experience. First off, I am not electronically inclined. I purchased an IPOD Touch and wanted to be able to use it in my truck with the AUX cable hook-up. I asked my tech savvy friend what kind of cable I should get. He told me not to pay more than a dollar for one because he could find me a cable for mere cents on EBAY. Of course I jumped at this opportunity.

The cable arrived to me in about 5-6 weeks(I'm not exaggerating). The reason for that I came to find out was that it was shipped in a plastic bag from China. O.K, that's fine. When i went to first use it, it worked fine. About two days later, it started malfunctioning to the point that I just ripped the cable out the jack and threw it out the window (into a trash can of course).

I then attempted to order another cable of the same price from China again. I thought I just had originally gotten a bad cable. The same problems arose with this new cable and he soon joined his buddy in the neighborhood trash can. Finally, I said enough is enough. I found this cable on amazon and it had received good reviews. So i forked out the $8 for it and am so happy I did. The sound quality between this cable and the ones from China is night and day. There's no static at all. I highly recommend this product. Don't be cheap like I was. Just fork over the very reasonable $8 and you won't have to go through all the trouble I did just to get quality sound from your IPOD. TRUST ME!!!

Get your Put On Explicit Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Should tobacco companies be forced to put explicit pictures of ill patients on the boxes of their products (as a warning to potential buyers)?

    BalasHapus
  2. I am looking for Sexy Truth or Dare Questions to make my own game up to play with both mixed company and my partner. Plz don't put explicit things. Got do a strip tease & the like but want things that could be innocent or naughty given WHO you are playing the game with.....

    BalasHapus
  3. I'll admit, I don't always get my songs from iTunes, and my mom wants me to mark all of my songs that are explicit with the little red sign thing that says the song is explicit since she doesn't want my siblings listening to my music that is explicit. Is there a way to do that with a song that you downloaded from somewhere else than iTunes? Thanks in advance!

    BalasHapus
  4. There's some songs marked as explicit, but they have no sexual references, swear words, or anything like that.

    BalasHapus
  5. I Just Bought 2 explicit songs and they wont sync into my ipod?

    BalasHapus
  6. When I was still living with my ex husband, he created a profile on mocospace under my name in where he put explicit pictures of me and would chat with other girls. This was almost 3 years ago but it never occured to me that maybe I could sue him since he has the computer and I have no proof. What can I do?

    BalasHapus
  7. I put together a strat with parts off of eBay and don't like the sound of the single coils that are in it now. I was recently at guitar center and found a set of Seymour duncans that I want to put in. If I just undid the wiring from the bridge and neck pickups and hooked up the Seymours then would I have any wiring issues?

    BalasHapus